Mark W. Glynn, P.E. – Principal, Consulting Engineer
Mr. Glynn is a civil and geotechnical engineer with nearly four decades of practical experience in civil, structural and geotechnical engineering and materials testing. He is a 1973 graduate of SUNY at Buffalo with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a 2002 SUNY at Buffalo graduate with a Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
In 1985, Mr. Glynn founded Glynn Geotechnical Engineering. Prior to founding his own firm, he held responsible positions in testing, design, project management and construction. Glynn Geotechnical Engineering, Mark W. Glynn, P.E., Consulting Engineer, Glynn Group Engineering & Architecture, PLLC, Glynn General Contracting, LLC and Glynn Global Engineering are members of the Glynn Group.
With a strong passion for design, Mr. Glynn pays close attention to detail, still relying on hand sketches and drafting skills to communicate details. Often found on construction sites testing his mettle against difficult conditions, he still enjoys learning from tradespeople. Mr. Glynn strives to offer customers unique and cost-effective solutions.
- Currently licensed in 49 states and Washington DC
- A member of ASTM International Technical Committee F24 on Amusement Rides
- American Concrete Institute
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- Deep Foundation Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Association for Challenge Course Technology – Consensus Group
- Amusement Industry Manufacturers and Suppliers Trade Association